I've been racking my brain for weeks now on an interactive website game.....nothing fancy....and I mean NOTHING fancy...no shooting, no morphing or reloading....no killing, no blood....no notta...

I wan the website to be a check-in, get your assignment, go into the real world and perform it.....check back in and log it....

What am I trying to achieve here...any help>???

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Member Avatar for iamthwee

I've been racking my brain for weeks now on an interactive website game.....nothing fancy....and I mean NOTHING fancy...no shooting, no morphing or reloading....no killing, no blood....no notta...

I wan the website to be a check-in, get your assignment, go into the real world and perform it.....check back in and log it....

What am I trying to achieve here...any help>???

Seems like you need to make a database, to store user's log in details to check their progress in this little assignment of yours. Yup?

Maybe you are thinking more about a contest.. then a game…
I had a class, in my marketing’s Bachelor, where the teacher gave us a different assignment every week… we had to log in to the class site to know it. Then we had 3 hours to complete the assignment, report back in and send-it to the teacher. The faster and the better work earned some evaluation points.

If it is something like this you are trying to create… look up teaching platforms like moodle

If you need more info, or help building a “platform for your contest say something :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.