Right now I have my two CSS elements as such - using z-index and I would like to be able to click a button and have these images as they appear on the page with their z-index e-mailed to me. I have all these items wrapped in a div tag - so if it's possible to e-mail the contents of a div tag to one - that may work as well:

.imageOne {
    z-index: 0;
}

.imageTwo {
    z-index: 1;  
    -ms-filter:"progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.Alpha(Opacity=50)"; 
  filter: alpha(opacity=50);
  opacity: 0.5;
}

I currently am getting the item with the z-index: 1 e-mailed to me by using my form as such - but I'm wondering if it's also possible to get the z-index:0 image as well

<form name="customemail" action="mail.php" method="POST">
            <b>E-mail</b><br/>
                 <input type="text" name="from" size="25"><br>
             <input type="hidden" name="imageTwo" id="imageTwo" value="<?php echo $_REQUEST['show_image']; ?>"/>              
             <input type="image" src="../images/submit.jpg" border="0"><p>
            </form>  

Email clients support only a limited number of CSS properties, and z-index support is very rare. You're also likely to have problems with <form>s of any kind.

The best solution is probably to send an Email that has a link to a page on your site where all of this can be done more reliably.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.