With the internet flooded with over the top flash sites, it refreshing to see a company use flash just to get there point across. On top of that they provided a fun ass game. Here’s the link to the site and direct to the game:

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

With the internet flooded with over the top flash sites, it refreshing to see a company use flash just to get there point across. On top of that they provided a fun ass game. Here’s the link to the site and direct to the game:

best way to use it sucessfully is to use it as little as possible

in some instances it may be required; a cartoon/movie/animation being the obvious example. using it for intros, navigation, content, adverts stuff should be avoided at all costs, in my humble opinion.

Member Avatar for GreenDay2001

to use flash for building a full flash driven site need a lot of knowledge and experience. however even if you are master in flash my advice is not to make full flash site since it requires a lot of time and if u need to change something, its a headache. however you can use flash for intros, advertisements, menus, buttons, and navigations. it really proves to be usefull. you can even make some demos, tutorials, and aplications for your site using flash and its surely helpfull. and of course it gives good look to ur page.

so what i want to say is u is to use it whenever you want but do not build huge, bulky flash, rather you can divide it in parts.

vishesh

So you want dynamic content on your Flash movie. Sounds simple, right? Well let me tell you that it is, and well, it isn't. I personally feel flash is very effective when use with PHP and MYSQL. In order for Flash to get data from an external source, you need to make use of dynamic text fields. Simply place a blank dynamic text field on the stage and make sure you give it a variable name (NB: dynamic text fields have both an instance AND a variable names. In this case we want to focus on the variable name). Note the name you give to the field's variable name, as we'll need it when we write our PHP script.

Member Avatar for GreenDay2001

I didnt went through it but I suppose its a web designing company as i could see the homepage. what information do you want??

Don't pester the reader with moving geegaws.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.