Aloha!

I have a question: how can i implement music on my website. Which is basicly build up of HTML and PHP, and a table design. That mean everytime someone clicks on a link on my website a whole new site loads up. I though about flash! but i don't know how can i make that i shall play continouly the music, not reload everytime on the new page! Any idea?

Thanks!

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Well, every time you go to a new page, you are "starting over" basically. You could create a frames based site and play the sound in the main frame that never changes.

Yeah....i know with frames it's possible! But actually I don't really like frames, but as i see i have no other options! :cry: I try to figure out something! Maybe if i can create a query based site then a require_once() maybe that will be working, but now first then a need to how to make a query? :ehhhh: :rolleyes:

But thank you very much.....have a nice day!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.