Responsive Website Using HTML5 and CSS3 ?

What are the thing you want in your website get it clear please and summarize your question, as its not easy to get what you want to say exactly.

i'm actually saying about i can design whole website in HTML5 and Css3 but it is not a responsive site. what are the process to make a responsive website, in pure HTML5 & CSS3?

Personally, I suggest you to use some respnsive css/js frameworks like Twitter/Bootstrap or YAML. Download files, look at examples and play with them a bit. It's quite easy to learn the foundamentals and go on with your projects. Both these frameworks ensure a perfect responsive web site.

Responsive web design is the practice of building a website suitable to work on every device and every screen size, no matter how large or small, mobile or desktop. Responsive web design is focused around providing an intuitive and gratifying experience for everyone. Desktop computer and cell phone users alike all benefit from responsive websites.

now html5 and css3 will be entirely different in tablet and mobile devices (not usually in desktop)

one line same code just add some extra line to tablet , mobile,etc etc

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.