Hi! I just registered yesterday, so I want to greet all members and moderators. :cool: I also have a question, how do I write a small, simple HTML script for a coupon (I can use a jpeg image and link it to the script if it would be easier) that will redirect a person to a particular page in my website where they could ask for a free offer? I want to post that coupon on freebie sites and other websites. I have ACE HTML 5, am a total novice and I'm trying to learn. Have put together two things and they worked out, but out of that, nothing.
Thank you for any advice!

Contributors
Replies
Views
13 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by samaru

Hi! I just registered yesterday, so I want to greet all members and moderators. :cool: I also have a question, how do I write a small, simple HTML script for a coupon (I can use a jpeg image and link it to the script if it would be easier) that will redirect a person to a particular page in my website where they could ask for a free offer? I want to post that coupon on freebie sites and other websites. I have ACE HTML 5, am a total novice and I'm trying to learn. Have put together two things and they worked out, but out of that, nothing.
Thank you for any advice!

I think what you have in mind is called a banner ad. Where in the banner you have info about your site and when they click on it, it takes you to your site. Is that what you have in mind? Similar to what this forum has on the upper right side?

[img]http://www.daniweb.com/ads/adview.php?what=zone:3&n=a9f4413a[/img]

If this is the case, you'd have to create your own image (jpg or gif) that looks like that, and wrap it in the code cscgal provided.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.