Hello all,

I want to create a review web site where I compare several products, but can't seem to find out how this is done.

There are lots of professional sites out there that must use some kind of software.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Troy

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

You could use some blogging software to do this? I think that would give you all you realy needed.

I'll try that.

thanks

You could use some blogging software to do this? I think that would give you all you realy needed.

Try to customize the layout.. =)

Hi, you can use wordpress at www.wordpress.com and you can check the features at http://wordpress.com/features/.

You can easily achieve your goal to write a review of any products or practically write a blog about anything. You can also customize the looks of your page and they also have support. Hope this helps, God bless.

Is there a particular website that does what you want? That way we could have a better idea of what exactly you're after.

Hello 00gtp,

Try Joomla! (www.joomla.org), they have lots of modules/extensions to choose from, that may suite your needs. Also, Joomla! is opensource, so you don't have to pay for it. They have good support too.

Good Luck and more power!

Your web design buddy,
www.bryanregencia.com
web design | web usability | information architecture | CSS | XHTML

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.