How an image can be fitted in a curved area in Adobe as in the attached file?

kinldy reply soon.
Best Regards,

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

The best way is to use layers. So you would import the image or photo into a photoshop file on a layer. Then make a new layer "above" the image and draw or import the graphics that will create the curved or shaped part.

At a quick glance this looks like a good layers tutorial:

You can find a lot of tutorials here:

thankx for ur guidance.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, learning, and sharing knowledge.