Hello this is my first post here :)
I have designed my site layout completely from Divs and CSS style it.
I have scince realised that I should'nt have used just divs so I am trying to reduce the amount of divs on the page and use other html tags where possible but keep the original div apperance.
I have a few questions to ask -
- Can I place a <h1>, <h2> etc inside a Div?
- I understand I cannont place a <p> inside a <h1> or <h2>, is this correct?
- I understand I cannot put a <ul> inside a <h1> or <h2>, is this correct?
- I had a navigation div which housed an SSI CSS tab menu floated to the left, and a three item vertical list (ul li) floated to the right of the navigation div. I want to know if I can remove the navigation div and just use another <ul><li> as the navigation area? I cant put the SSI or vertical list in say a <h1>.
- Finally, I can't place a Div, <ul>, <li> or <h1>etc inside a <p>, is this correct?