Hello , i am new :P i have some problems with my mp3 ( if you could help me out i would thank you..)
I got a mp3 from my cosin and i put a music in it and it worked , once i wanted to record something and i recorded , i wanted to take it out , i took it out from the folder (when the mp3 was plugged in)
and now what im trying to put a music in it , it shows that theres no file's , and all other options dosent work,maybe beacuse i delited something i should be deliting in the folders ?:sad: well.. its MP-567AF model ,
Thank's for advance,
David.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

did you get an mp3 or an mp3 player? there's a difference. I would try to reformat it. plug it in your computer, in the my computer window right click on the icon and click format. once it's done put music back on it. if it doesn't work, take it back to the store.

did you get an mp3 or an mp3 player? there's a difference. I would try to reformat it. plug it in your computer, in the my computer window right click on the icon and click format. once it's done put music back on it. if it doesn't work, take it back to the store.

yay! it worked! Thank you SO much man :D !!!!

anytime

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.