After uploading, the following figure appears. Success indicates that the upload has been successful. After the upload is successful, Apple will take a few minutes to several hours to detect whether your IPA has problems. After the detection, Apple will send an email to the mailbox corresponding to your apple account. After the upload, please log in to the mailbox to check the email. Pay special attention to whether there are emails sent by apple in the spam mailbox. If Apple detects that there is a problem with the IPA, it will not appear in the background of APP management, and the version that we often encounter cannot be found in the Apple App management center will appear

I'm sorry about deleting and then un-deleting your post. I noticed you wrote the following figure appears, but you didn't post a figure, so I didn't know what you were referring to.

Then I saw the exact same question asked here and assumed that you were a spammer just copying/pasting someone else's question with no context.

However, I realize that both user accounts have the same name, so it was probably just you posting your question across both community forums.

That being said ... What figure? Can you upload it here as a post attachment? It's way too small to read on Sitepoint.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.