i am looking to upgrade my cpu which is a intel celeron 2.53 and i need help in finding what my motherboard will support . my motherboard is Board: MICRO-STAR INTERNATIONAL CO., LTD Gamila/Giovani/Neon series 030
Serial Number: 4610213484
Bus Clock: 133 megahertz
if i need to give any other info just say lol please its frustrating trying to find this info out lol

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

hey thanks for the reply , yeah i tried to google the mobo myself but i could never find really any thing. so i figured i might need to just upgrade the mobo too. so i found some and this is a different question but how is the pentium D ? cause i found a motherboard cpu combo with a pentium D 3.0 dual core 800 fsb that will run me around 165 with shipping and handling . just wondering if its worth the money or should i up the cost to get a better mobo/cpu

hey thanks for the reply , yeah i tried to google the mobo myself but i could never find really any thing. so i figured i might need to just upgrade the mobo too. so i found some and this is a different question but how is the pentium D ? cause i found a motherboard cpu combo with a pentium D 3.0 dual core 800 fsb that will run me around 165 with shipping and handling . just wondering if its worth the money or should i up the cost to get a better mobo/cpu

if you are going to buy now you might as well buy upto date stuff ,dual core is first generation ,Core 2 Duo is 2nd generation ,the product in the links above would be a way better choice ,even though the older is 3.0 and the new is 2.4,its will work better !

well see i would do that but one its a money issue and if i get that board i would have to get new memory aswell since that calls for ddr2 and the memory i have is ddr. so i am just trying to get the best for low money and for whati can use off my old pc.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.