I am looking for an affordable, quality laptop that will last me for 4 years. Please specify the laptop you would recommend and why. Also, I'm on a budget so a laptop under $1000 would be nice. Remember, I'm also asking what websites you would recommend to buy quality laptops at a cheaper price. (Much like when you buy furniture from a warehouse) Thank you for your help!

Contributors
Replies
Views
9 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by jermaghs07

I am looking for an affordable, quality laptop that will last me for 4 years. Please specify the laptop you would recommend and why. Also, I'm on a budget so a laptop under $1000 would be nice. Remember, I'm also asking what websites you would recommend to buy quality laptops at a cheaper price. (Much like when you buy furniture from a warehouse) Thank you for your help!

Hi, Friend, I always review latest offer news to buy laptops at:
http://www.techbargains.com/vendor_detail.cfm/14/OfficeMax-coupon-code
Here you can get tons of laptop coupons and other computer accessory coupons.

I would say Dell. I've been considering their new Vostro. If you're willing to settle for a used one, Dell Latitudes run around $400-$500 on ebay, and the Latitudes are one of the best. Don't go for an Inspiron; my technical adviser said that he wouldn't touch one with a ten foot pole.
But Latitudes are built for businesses and built to last.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.