I have a HP Pavillion ZV6000 laptop. I had to replace the keyboard. When you remove the keyboard, there is a small plastic bezel that holds the ribbon cable in place when it is inserted in the female end. I broke it while removing the old keyboard and can't find it in the parts list. Does anyone have one or know where I can find one? I am sure its not even worth the price of the stamp but nevertheless I need it. Thank you. Alan

I have a HP Pavillion ZV6000 laptop. I had to replace the keyboard. When you remove the keyboard, there is a small plastic bezel that holds the ribbon cable in place when it is inserted in the female end. I broke it while removing the old keyboard and can't find it in the parts list. Does anyone have one or know where I can find one? I am sure its not even worth the price of the stamp but nevertheless I need it. Thank you. Alan

been there done that or at least something similar,i broke the little clips off that hold down the part you mention ,i then used hot glue gun to clue it in place ,its still working after 3mnts

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.