Ok, here goes i really need help here please help me solve this issue.

my work laptop is a satelite a15. the person before me left company and with the admin password. and i have to reformate so i stuck in the recovery disk and tried to riub it it cam up fine and does everytime but when it asme to press f2 to start the recovery process it hang and it a hard hang. i have to take battery out and unplug.

Please help me

thanks,

Exor

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Ok, here goes i really need help here please help me solve this issue.

my work laptop is a satelite a15. the person before me left company and with the admin password. and i have to reformate so i stuck in the recovery disk and tried to riub it it cam up fine and does everytime but when it asme to press f2 to start the recovery process it hang and it a hard hang. i have to take battery out and unplug.

Please help me

thanks,

Exor

reformat using other methods & do not use a recovery cd, use your windows cd

I want to down load the recovery sofftware of Toshiba Satelite A15 S127 What will I do please!!!

I want to down load the recovery sofftware of Toshiba Satelite A15 S127 What will I do please!!!

you cant legally as that would constitute software piracy as the copy of windows is tied to a particular machine

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.