Hi again,

Bennet has been ranting about how useless and crappy dells are (we know that already) now he has turned his Scottish anger to the simple company of Apple.
(Bennets anger is here: http://www.daniweb.com/blogs/entry1474.html )

Quite funny if you read it

But to the defence of Apple (i am crazy) there purpose is for graphics and media, they do this great. Microsoft cant compete with them at media and graphics because windows is designed to make money for Mr Gates. Yes everything with 'i' in it is apple related, it is just a brand name, like Keloggs or Windows. Stop whining bout it.

In other news, my braces were of this afternoon! unexpected how it was, they are finally off, good riddance, lightning attractor or what ~ metal near brain is a big no.

Anyways half of my AS exams are already done, only physics and 1 maths remain, wish me luck Daniweb.

Good night

~ Serunson ~

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Good luck with the exams. The one advantage of being an old dude is that my exam days are long, long past me :)

Microsoft cant compete with them at media and graphics because windows is designed to make money for Mr Gates.

Um, you mean Macs aren't designed to make money for Mr. Jobs?

Yes everything with 'i' in it is apple related, it is just a brand name,

Wrong. There are lots of products/software that have their name prefixed with an undercase 'i' and have nothing to do with Apple.

I don't really see the reasoning behind creating an entire blog entry just so you can criticize jbennet's blog entry with a single paragraph. A comment on his blog would have been more appropriate, in my opinion.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.