I have an 8GB philips gogear and the screen does not turn on. I tried plugging it into my computer and tried using the wall charger. THey both work, the mp3 player doesn't. I have taken this mp3 player apart, down to the screen, battery, and motherboard. I'm wondering if there is a way to distinguish which could be bad, and if there was a way to replace any faulty parts.
I will take the time to upload the pictures if it is necessary, but everything looks good to me, no broken wires, connectors, or burnt spots on the motherboard.
Thank you for your time,
Sincerely, slimxl

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Control Cables!

My mp3 does not come on, but if plug it to the computer or outlet it comes on but the battery sign doesn't blink to show me is charging.

i got done putting music on to my philips goGear 8gb mp3 and i unhooked all the cables and a message came up telling me to please connect player o pc and it doesn't load up when i do

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.