I just got a new computer case with a new power supply with it (400 watt). Im not sure who made it but PowerUp! is on it(dont know if thats the company). When ever i use that power supply my computer starts up normally and everyhting works for about 5 to 10 minutes then my computer suddenly freezes and my headphones started making some real strange noises. When I tried my old power supply the problem went away (350 wat). Is there somthing wrong with my new power supply? Or do i have to edit somthing in bio's?

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Is there somthing wrong with my new power supply? Or do i have to edit somthing in bio's?

It's your power supply. Nothing in the BIOS would have any effect on this problem. It sounds like the PS is going into shutdown. Probably: the internal PS fan is not turning.

Thanks for clearing that up for me. Ill just return the power supply and get a new one.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.