Hello everyone!
My computer is like a ghost.. It's scary..
I created a password for my account(administrator)but then suddenly I removed it because I don't wanna type any password in order to start up my pc. So I restarted it and it's 100% not asking for password. Here's the problem, after 2 days i boot up my pc and it's asking for password. Nobody uses my computer except me. How come it ask for password? I didn't set any password at all on my account. Now, I can't log in because it's asking for password, I'm trying to log in my account using the password I created before but it's wrong password. Anybody encounter this problem?
I tried to reset the cmos by putting the jumper pin to the right and back it after a few seconds to the left pin, removing the cmos battery then put it again. nothing happens

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

I'm sure someone changed your settings, think hard and long of anyone who could and possibly would do that. Other wise it could be some sort of glitch that I myself have never heard of.

I'm sure someone changed your settings, think hard and long of
anyone who could and possibly would do that. Other wise it could be some sort of glitch that I myself have never heard of.

NO one uses my computer except me. My grandma,maid and me are only in this house.

I'm sure someone changed your settings, think hard and long of anyone who could and possibly would do that. Other wise it could be some sort of glitch that I myself have never heard of.

Anyway thanks =)

Did you make sure it was unplugged when you pulled the CMOS battery?

Did you make sure it was unplugged when you pulled the CMOS battery?

Yes sir, I did.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.