I have a lenovo z460 laptop. Recently i have been facing problems with my display. My (LED) display is flickering excessively right from the first boot screen. I recently updated my bios from v2.08 to v2.15. The problem started a few days after that. Is that causing the problem.

Recommended Answers

If the problem started right after you updated you bios it might be the problem although it sounds more like a hardware problem to me. If you still have your waranty try telling them about this problem and they will surelly fix it. If not then you should take it …

Jump to Post

All 2 Replies

If the problem started right after you updated you bios it might be the problem although it sounds more like a hardware problem to me. If you still have your waranty try telling them about this problem and they will surelly fix it. If not then you should take it to a pc service and let them check it. The problem might be just a wire or something or it might be the whole display failing.

updation of BIOS seems to be the problem here

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of 1.19 million developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts learning and sharing knowledge.