johnp9523 0 Newbie Poster

error was reported from the transport layer and the error description could not be retrived

If any one has had the above message upon startup it 's raid card driver related

Hi, I have just started to use the harddrive which had the problem, it's still there. The problem is with the raid card. (no problem on the other harddrives) In system config, startup there are two enteries: SATARAIDS and silcfg. I unticked the SATARAIDS, rebooted
message gone. I removed all files regarding SATARAIDS and silcfg. my computer,properties, hardware - deleted them. removed the folder in program files. done a scan to remove any files or file fragments relating to the raid drivers. I did not realise I had lefe the cd in the drive for the raid drivers which i put in yesterday. I rebooted.
upon rebooting it did not say found new hard ware "raid card" possibly because the cd was in the drive and it automatticly installed the drivers. FIXED
NO MORE ANNOYING MESSAGE

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.