I have a toshiba satillite l305 s5921. It will turn on then go to blue screen of death. I removed the harddrive but it will not start on my sata to usb adaptor, upon closer look I find what I think it is a securtiy feature. I has 2 metal tabs that move in and out when I put it back into the laptop it will turn on boot then go to BSoD I tired ESC then f1 nothing no safe mode, f2 doesn't give the option, 12 doesn't show anthing. So I tried everything I think I could do to get safe mode if anyone could offer another way to access I would greatly appricate it thanks in advance.

As u tel me there that esc f2 and f12 not working , its a fault when accourd , when bios config not read properly , remove ur hard drive , optical drive and al usb devices which u instal on laptop , then switch on and chek esc , f2 and f12 are working or no ,
if working then plug optical drive and again check after put hard drive and chek ,
instal one by one ur items ,
bt i think its a harddrive fault

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.