OK my friend has a computer that starts up sometimes but not every time 2 days ago he got it to start he just push in the start up button on the monitor and it started but it wouldnt start before then and now the day after it started it wont start up he told me that he can here stuff when he pushes in the button but NO lights turn on and he tried unpluging the system and trying again and he still cant get it to start hopefully someone can help me on this so i can help him PLEASE REPLY back to this THANK YOU

OK my friend has a computer that starts up sometimes but not every time 2 days ago he got it to start he just push in the start up button on the monitor and it started but it wouldnt start before then and now the day after it started it wont start up he told me that he can here stuff when he pushes in the button but NO lights turn on and he tried unpluging the system and trying again and he still cant get it to start hopefully someone can help me on this so i can help him PLEASE REPLY back to this THANK YOU

first, try to check the power supply of the cpu by testing it. sometimes the powersupply bag down. hope it helps

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.