hello every body i have a problem with my PCP i hope some body help me , i have a sony pc with window XP 2000
all i get this tow masseges my computer keep rebooting it self again , again

message A
we apologize for the inconvience windo did not start successfullu, a recent hardware or soft ware change might have caused this
-save mode
-safe mode with commond prompt
-last known good cofiguration
-start windows normally

i have tried all of these modes non of them working
than it gose to

message B
cheking file system on C:
the type of file system is FAT32
one of your disk needs to be ckecked for consistency .you may cancel the disk check, but it is strongly recommended that you continue
window will now check the disck
volum serial # is 1052-b046
after checking 100 % it go back to message A

hello every body i have a problem with my PCP i hope some body help me , i have a sony pc with window XP 2000
all i get this tow masseges my computer keep rebooting it self again , again

message A
we apologize for the inconvience windo did not start successfullu, a recent hardware or soft ware change might have caused this
-save mode
-safe mode with commond prompt
-last known good cofiguration
-start windows normally

i have tried all of these modes non of them working
than it gose to

message B
cheking file system on C:
the type of file system is FAT32
one of your disk needs to be ckecked for consistency .you may cancel the disk check, but it is strongly recommended that you continue
window will now check the disck
volum serial # is 1052-b046
after checking 100 % it go back to message A

nahim,

Have you made any changes to the PC? Added any hardware, installed any software or possibly ran Windows Update prior to this problem.

nahim,

Have you made any changes to the PC? Added any hardware, installed any software or possibly ran Windows Update prior to this problem.

first thank you for your help
the computer was asking me a few time to up date the window and i clik that 2 day ago one w palce the computer in the sleep mood this problem start

we instal a web cam 5 days ago and the computer was keep asking to up date the window i click yes 2 days ago while i was working on the computer i had to leave the house and i click the sleep on the key board after that i get the two above messages

If you know which updates you installed, you should be able to uninstall them.

First boot to safe mode.

Uninstall the updates.

Remove and uninstall the Web Cam.

Reboot the PC.

If the PC went to "Sleep" during an update, it could have not finished installing the Updates. I recently had a similar problem trying to get Server 2003 SP1 on a Dell Server.

Hope this works.

First boot to safe mode.

Uninstall the updates.

Reboot the PC.

If the PC went to "Sleep" during an update, it could have not finished installing the Updates. I recently had a similar problem trying to get Server 2003 SP1 on a Dell Server.

Hope this works.

thank again
how do i rebout the computer ? all i get is that tow messages i do not see the start or reboot icon word the window keep circling in between the tow messages .

First boot to safe mode.

Uninstall the updates.

Reboot the PC.

Hope this works.

when i use the save mood it take me back to first messeage after cheking the files :sad:

If the PC will not let you get past message B, then you will have to format and reinstall the OS.

If the PC will not let you get past message B, then you will have to format and reinstall the OS.

what is the OS ?

OS = Operating System.

Is you computer running Windows 2000 or Windows XP.

OS = Operating System.

Is you computer running Windows 2000 or Windows XP.

my computer running windows XP

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.