Hello! I know that you are very busy. however, I really need my computer to type my lab reports that is due very soon.

I just need a quick answer.

I have a problem with my sony labtop.

I want to make my laptop's system new as before, like making the system turn like the way I just brought it. I.E when the laptop is turned on, you have to fill out the information all over again, just like when you first brought it.

What keyboard button do I click "F something" (i know that F10 is to reboot and restore the c:// drive but i do not want that) I want to reboot the whole system to make it turn into the same format as it was when you first brought it?

thank you and please respond to me!

I appreciate your time!

:) -Kim

You are not being real clear about what you want help with, but I'm guessing that your computer isn't running as fast as it did when it was new?

There are a number of things that will slow down your computer, not defragging it on a regualr basis, a lack of free space in the hdd, a virus and so on.

Have you defragged the hdd recently?
Do you know how much RAM and free space you have on you hdd?
Have you scanned for infections?

Some times the OS just starts getting buggy after a period of time. This is why a lot of people will keep all of their important files backed up so that they can just wipe the hdd and reinstall the OS and software for that brand new speed.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.