Just this morning I woke up to find that my Dell Inspiron B130 isn't turning on. At first the battery light was on whenever it was connected to the AC adapter, but after 1 hr of charging it just turned off.I've tried removing the battery while the laptop connected to the ac, tried with both the battery and ac connected.
Around..2 Weeks ago I dropped some coffee that ended up screwing up my keyboard *some keys stopped working*. Is it possible that this 2 week old coffee some how messed with the motherboard?
Any help would be appreciated, Thanks in advance.:'(