OK, this has become real challange for me as I tried almost anything, now I am out of ideas...
It is my friend's old P3 comp, Runs on SOYO SY-7VBA133 mainboard, one small RAM stick, integrated everything, and small HDD.
The PC was working perfectly untill now, then it suddenlly started restarting itself while in Windows... then it started to happen more frequently, then freezing during boot-up, and restarting and so on.
What I tried untill now:
1. formatting... restarts during set-up
2. Resetting BIOS with jumper and battery + removing cable - same problem
3. flashing BIOS - did not help, when I go to BIOS screen it shows same old version number of bios.
4. inspecting part-by-part - it says RAM, HDD are both OK.
5. Various things such as switching power to 220 Volts and back, cleaning fans etc, etc.
Now I am out of ideas and dont know why it still restarts itself and why I cant flas bios...
any suggestions? Thank you in advance