Contributors
Replies
Views
8 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by R1pperZ

My computer is completely locked up. I can't even get in Safe Mode. What can I do to bypass this, so I can delete it?

If nothing works and you are completely locked out, try Trinity Rescue Kit

Best Luck :)
pp

try MalwareBytes Anti-Malware download & update the lastest version of MalwareBytes Anti-Malware and boot your pc to safe mode and scan it with MalwareBytes Anti-Malware.

I tried that, but I can't boot in safe mode and when I plugged in the usb stick with malware's on it, Windows Police Pro attached itself to it and it wouldn't open. Any other ideas? I can't seem to bypass it.

I tried that, but I can't boot in safe mode and when I plugged in the usb stick with malware's on it, Windows Police Pro attached itself to it and it wouldn't open. Any other ideas? I can't seem to bypass it.

-- What is your OS?
-- What are you able to do on the ill computer?

PP :)

With WPP you should be able to Ctrl/Alt/Del and end process on the WPP app. On my system it stoped for about 5-10 seconds before loading itself back up but this should be enough time to double click Mb-Am or your a/v software. Once you get the antivirus software up even if Police Pro pops up you will still be able to run a scan, the scan should get rid of the malware app for the time being giving you the ability to take the further steps to completely remove the malwares rootkits.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.