As of a few days ago my computer has been running ridiculously slow taking atleast 10 minutes to open up a single Firefox browser and sometimes longer for other programs. I've tried Spybot S&D, my McAffee service, and Malwarebyte's Anti-Malware scanner and none have fixed the problem or picked up anything out of the ordinary.
I have HijackThis but no idea what in the log could potentially be causing the problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Contributors
Views
7 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by PhilliePhan

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Do you have any reason to suspect malware?

Let's try this:
-- Download DDS by sUBs and save it to your Desktop
-- If your AV has a script blocker, please disable it
-- DoubleClick on dds.scr to run the tool

* A command box will open, displaying added information for your reading pleasure while DDS completes its scan.
* Upon completion, a Dialog Box should open instructing you to save and post the TWO resulting logs (DDS.txt & Attach.txt).

- Copy&Paste the DDS.txt into your next post.
- Please post Attach.txt as an attachment to your post - there is no need to Zip it. If you don’t know how to post an attachment, please Copy&Paste it along with the DDS.txt scanlog.

I or another volunteer will check back as time permits.

PP:)

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.