As of a few days ago my computer has been running ridiculously slow taking atleast 10 minutes to open up a single Firefox browser and sometimes longer for other programs. I've tried Spybot S&D, my McAffee service, and Malwarebyte's Anti-Malware scanner and none have fixed the problem or picked up anything out of the ordinary.
I have HijackThis but no idea what in the log could potentially be causing the problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Do you have any reason to suspect malware?

Let's try this:
-- Download DDS by sUBs and save it to your Desktop
-- If your AV has a script blocker, please disable it
-- DoubleClick on dds.scr to run the tool

* A command box will open, displaying added information for your reading pleasure while DDS completes its scan.
* Upon completion, a Dialog Box should open instructing you to save and post the TWO resulting logs (DDS.txt & Attach.txt).

- Copy&Paste the DDS.txt into your next post.
- Please post Attach.txt as an attachment to your post - there is no need to Zip it. If you don’t know how to post an attachment, please Copy&Paste it along with the DDS.txt scanlog.

I or another volunteer will check back as time permits.

PP:)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.