I DO NOT KNOW MUCH ABOUT PC AND THIS DANIWEB BUT I HAD THIS TROJAN FOR A LONG TIME AND I HAD TO SHARE HOW I FINELY GOT RID OF IT , I FOUND A SPYWARE ANTI VIRUSES FILE ONE DAY AND THOUGHT I GIVE IT A GO AND NOT ONLY WORKED IT ALLOW ME TO USE SPYBOT TO FINISH IT OFF AS IT HAD ALSO STOPPED ME FROM USING SPYBOT .
IT IS CALLED SUPERAntispyware Professional AND IT IS FREE
I THINK IT COULD SOLVE A LOT OF OTHER SPYWARE PROBLEMS AS WELL.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Thank you for the information. SAS is a well known program.

thank you for the information. Sas is a well known program.

then why did anybody tell me when i first got the viruse back in july 09 ???

then why did anybody tell me when i first got the viruse back in july 09 ???

Probably because your post back then gave no information except that you had the infection. You didn't come back and post again.
You had ONE post and this was it:

i keep getting win32trojontdss every time i turn on my pc ,ADAWARE cleans it up and get rid of it and then the next ttime i start it up ADAWARE IS CLEANING IT UP AGAIN and again each time

We are not to blame if you didn't return.

probably because your post back then gave no information except that you had the infection. You didn't come back and post again.
You had one post and this was it:

We are not to blame if you didn't return.

sorry about like i said i was a newbie back then buti have a lot more experience but not the common scene to come back and check and will in the future thanks
i use big letters to see it better till i get new glasses

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.