same problem as the person who ran malware for virus antivirus 2010. After running I can't acces internet now.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Saying same problem as somebody else doesn't tell us anything. We need full information about your own computer and problems. Operating system, what programs did you run to fix your problems and we need to see all the logs produced by these programs.

Was the result of antivirus software 2010 virus wanting me to buy their software to correct attacks on my computer.
to fix the issue I was told to download and run a program called malwarebytes which I did and it found infected files that it cleaned and rebooted my system. ?When I went to internet explorer it could not display the webpage and the log said it could not make HTTP connection.
I am not too savy about all this so if there is more info you need please let me know how to get it and I will send it to you Thanks

You obviously have another computer since you are posting here. Please get that log from the infected computer and post it here.

Are we talking about the log from Malwarebytes execution?
I am working on my laptop - dif machine

I have to see that Malwarebytes' log in order to know exactly what was removed. I also need to see a HiJackThis log to start with also. If you have access to a flash drive you can move these from the infected computer to the one you are using and post them here that way.

I have to see that Malwarebytes' log in order to know exactly what was removed. I also need to see a HiJackThis log to start with also. If you have access to a flash drive you can move these from the infected computer to the one you are using and post them here that way.

I am not familiar with HiJackthis log.

I decided to rerun Malwarebytes and i now have access to internet

close for now

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.