I too have the same problem but do not know how to get to the programs you guys are talking about. I am new to this stuff. If anyone can assist a newbe, that would be me, I would apprieciate it. I get the Windows/system/ bridge.dll not found error.
Capperjack said to check his signature for some of those programs. What is that?

I got the same problem.When I log onto my computer it says:RUNLL
ERROR LOADIND C;WINDOW /DOWNLOAD PROGRAMS FILES.BRIDGE.DLL
Could some one help me too.I am also a new to this stuff.
tabascoman4@aol.com

Tabascoman4 please do the following ,and after you do start you own thread,with a little info about being here ! and post your hijackthis log .

Might I suggest Ad-Aware and Spybot

Download the latest version of Ad-Aware at ADAWARE

Download SPYBOT

How to setup Ad-Aware and Spy-Bot S&D
http://www.zerosrealm.com/scanning.php

And after that, please do the following:

Download 'Hijack This!'.HERE

Unzip (extract) it to a folder of its own.Like c:\HJT\hijackthis.exe , Then Doubleclick HijackThis.exe (in the new folder), and hit "Scan".
When the scan is finished, the "Scan" button will change into a "Save Log" button.
Press that, then Ctrl-A to Select All, and copy its contents here. for hijackthis,most of what it lists will be harmless or even essential, don't fix anything yet.

reboot computer and post a new hijackthis log

Tabascoman4 please do the following ,and after you do start you own thread...

Tabascoman4,

caperjack is right- you need to post your question in its own thread. Please read my comments (and crunchie's) earlier in this thread concerning our reason for requesting that members do so.

Yeah I'm suffering from the same problem. I downloaded and scanned with hijackthis, and got the following.

Logfile of HijackThis v1.97.7
Scan saved at 11:13:43 AM, on 6/22/2004
Platform: Windows 2000 SP4 (WinNT 5.00.2195)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v5.00 SP4 (5.00.2920.0000)

Running processes:
C:\WINNT\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\services.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINNT\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\regsvc.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\MSTask.exe
C:\WINNT\System32\WBEM\WinMgmt.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINNT\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINNT\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINNT\system32\RUNDLL32.EXE
C:\WINNT\system32\RunDll32.exe
C:\Program Files\Alcatel\SpeedTouch USB\Dragdiag.exe
C:\Program Files\xchat\xchat.exe
C:\Program Files\Trillian\trillian.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\MOZILLA.ORG\MOZILLA\MOZILLA.EXE
C:\Program Files\HijackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://twins.loveturtle.net/spork/
R3 - URLSearchHook: (no name) - _{CFBFAE00-17A6-11D0-99CB-00C04FD64497} - (no file)
O3 - Toolbar: @msdxmLC.dll,-1@1033,&Radio - {8E718888-423F-11D2-876E-00A0C9082467} - C:\WINNT\System32\msdxm.ocx
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Synchronization Manager] mobsync.exe /logon
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINNT\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINNT\system32\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Cmaudio] RunDll32 cmicnfg.cpl,CMICtrlWnd
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SpeedTouch USB Diagnostics] "C:\Program Files\Alcatel\SpeedTouch USB\Dragdiag.exe" /icon
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [WinampAgent] C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Winamp\winampa.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\documents and settings\administrator\my documents\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RunDLL] rundll32.exe "C:\WINNT\system32\bridge.dll",Load
O9 - Extra button: Yahoo! Messenger (HKLM)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Yahoo! Messenger (HKLM)
O16 - DPF: {9F1C11AA-197B-4942-BA54-47A8489BB47F} (Update Class) - http://v4.windowsupdate.microsoft.com/CAB/x86/unicode/iuctl.CAB?38075.7343865741
O16 - DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} (Shockwave Flash Object) - http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab

If you could tell me please which files I need to remove? ^.^

Hello EvilSp0rk, welcome to Tech Talk. :)

Please read this entire thread thoroughly- we (the moderators) have posted about 5 comments concerning our rule against having members post their questions in someone else's thread. When multiple people start asking multiple questions in a single thread, it quickly becomes confusing to follow which answers relate to which questions. It also distracts the focus of the troubleshoot away from the original poster's problem.

Please start your own thread and post your question there. Also- have a read through our posting guidelines in general:

http://www.daniweb.com/techtalkforums/faq.php?faq=daniweb_faq#faq_rules

Thanks for understanding.

ehh I just need fast help, but fine...

ehh I just need fast help, but fine...

So if you just need fast help how come you didn't post your log in you own thread yet .

So if you just need fast help how come you didn't post your log in you own thread yet .

Oh, come on cj- go easy on the newbies... :mrgreen:

EvilSp0rk-

In all seriousness, what cj is alluding to is correct- all of the people who post here need fast help, and the best way for them to get that is to start their own thread. By doing so yourself you'll get more expert "eyeballs" focussed on your particular problem.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.