How do you access the security log wich you can copy.Please help.

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

How do you access the security log wich you can copy.Please help.

Plesase help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

What security log? What program or version of Windows are you referring to?

Please give us some specifics to go on.

What security log? What program or version of Windows are you referring to?

Please give us some specifics to go on.

Dell Computer Corporation

Dimension 4500S
Service Tag 5T5KP11
Express Service Code 12646794421
Processor Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 1.80GHz
Processor Speed 1.75 GHz
Memory (RAM) 256 MB
Operating System Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Operating System Version 5.1.2600

I didn't mean specifics about your system, I meant specifics about the particular "security log" that you're asking about.

security file

security file

Well that certainly clears things up...

Well that certainly clears things up...

yep................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. :)

Are you referring to the Security Log shown in the Event Viewer?

Well, heres the Windows XP Firewall Log:
C:\WINDOWS\pfirewall.log

We need to know what exact log you are looking for? OR tell us what you're trying to find.

Well, heres the Windows XP Firewall Log:
C:\WINDOWS\pfirewall.log

We need to know what exact log you are looking for? OR tell us what you're trying to find.

i'll go with the log you have. but how do you get there.i also have another one i want to go to it's
Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.