Hello! I am sadly back.
Okay, recently I've been having some trouble. Whenever I tried to open an internet application (browser, some kind of updater, etc.) I got a "Windows cannot access the specified device path or file." I also had random redirects from search engines.
I know i am posting without any logs to present you guys with. Sadly, it is half the issue.
This access block I have encountered blocks every single program I can download from your sticky "readme."
I also tried the same steps in safe mode, but to no avail.
I have removed all spyware programs previously used, have all the diag and malware tools on my desktop.
GMER will run for 30 seconds and randomly shut down if I run it from your links provided.
windows malicious rootkit removal will install, update, and not scan.
malwarebytes will not run at all.
I will keep tryin to provide you guys with logs, but some direction on how to get past this block would be helpful.