Hi.I m usin windows 7 and I ue google chrome.When I use this browser,then during net surfing,a dialogue box is displayed which says"A script in this movie is causing Adobe Flash Player 10 to run slowly.If it continues to run, your computer may become unresponsive. Do you want to abort the script?".What is the problem and what should I do.Plz help

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Hi,

This might solve your problem but for window OS users only and I still have to look for Mac OS users.

1. remove/uninstall flash player from your system. ALL BROWSERS

2. reboot your system

3. goto the adobe site for flash player and have it check that you in fact DO NOT have flash player installed.

4. download the latest version of flash player and let it IMMEDIATELY do the install.

5. reboot

6. check how flash player works. If it is buggy and slow or kicking up errrors/messages go back to step 1. repeat this cycle as many times as necessary.

some notes:>>> Problems in downloading Adobe Reader

Be careful when doing the install -DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE FLASH DEBUGGING VERSION- it will kick up errors galore.

Make certain you do noting else during the install and remove processes. You are problem solving -not being productive, so just wait it out patiently.

I know some will say, why would i remove, download and install multiple times - once should either work or not work.

Thanx alot.My problem have been solved

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.