I got malware from something that I thought was Adobe Flash. It was not-I deleted it from control panel. I still had sweetpacks a toolbar that would not go away. It was not in my control panel. I had one dialogue box and I contacted Panda, they did four remotes on my computer. Each time they did a remote on my computer--I got more dialgue boxes. It got so bad that I had to use ctrl, alt, del,to get out of my internet and that to shut down my computer. I had to finally do a restoration on my computer because of the following dialogue boxes: Pcloudcleaner (Access violation at address 718B6632, 71536632, 70C96632, 70DB6632 in moculs "MSVCR90.dll". Read of address A4EA131, A4EA6035, A4EA4349, A4EA224D, 539BAB01, 8BEEA4BC, 00000004. I got this from using their new antivirus Cloud cleaner.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

So what exactly is your question or what do you need help with?

Why did this happen to my computer. What do all of the violations of addresses mean. Why did I have to use ctrl, alt, del to get out of explorer and shut down my computer? Did I have a virus that Panda did not find and fix? They only way that I was able to get rid of the dialogue boxes was to do a restore back to factory default. It took many hours to fix this problem. Just wanted to know if anybody knew what the problem was.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.