I'm trying to install avg free for windows but everytime i get the message Error: Action failed for file avg7rsw.sys: starting service....
The system cannot find the file specified. (2)
I have no idea why this is happening and dont know how to fix this. If anyone knows how to that would be very helpful. Thanks

I looked at both of those forums and nothing has worked, thanks anyway. Ill keep looking for some way to fix this, right now i have no anti-virus program.

I have just been trying the same... I had it and I seemed to have a couple of viruses that it would not get rid of. I installed another antivirus program and then found that several programs would not work after the first time I tried to get rid of the viruses with the new program. AVG was one of those that would not work so I tried to reinstall it and it came up with the error mentioned in the first post - if I find the answer anywhere then I will probably post on here,

Thanks a lot for trying to find an answer right now im just using the AVG pro demo but after 30 days im not sure what ill do.