umm...hey!....I have Windows 98 second version and everytime i click a link that is a pop-up window...then the web page crashes for link a minute and does not even load the link when it comes back! Sometimes its not even a pop up, its just a site that crashes then eventually works after a minute or 2.....I have a laptop computer if that helps in anyway at all....I am curious if it is connected to the missing Bridge.DLL message i get everytime i put my computer on...Any help and I would be very thankful... :cool: cheers

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I would drop Windows 98. I would go to Windows XP.
Second I would drop IE and switch over to Mozilla. You can download it at www.mozilla.org

I do understand this is a IE fourm but, this is just my thoughts more to come from other people.

I am curious if it is connected to the missing Bridge.DLL message i get everytime i put my computer on

Yup, it almost certainly is- you've got spyware and/or other nasty guests in your system. I'm moving this to the Security forum; read through the posts there to find out how to get rid of the bridge.dll problem and other malicious programs that might have infected your system.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.