Whenever i start windows, i get an error message that says about a missing module in bridge.dll. I know this is a spyware problem, and i have downloaded a program called Hijackthis. I have scanned my hard drive and saved it to a log file. All i need is an Expert to look at my log and help me. Please help, i hate spyware. Gav

Whenever i start windows, i get an error message that says about a missing module in bridge.dll. I know this is a spyware problem, and i have downloaded a program called Hijackthis. I have scanned my hard drive and saved it to a log file. All i need is an Expert to look at my log and help me. Please help, i hate spyware. Gav

Before posting a HiJackThis log, please read this thread:
DO NOT POST ABOUT BRIDGE.DLL BEFORE READING THIS

We've posted it at the top of the Security forum, which is the designated spot for HJT logs and spyware concerns. If you follow the directions in that thread, you shouldn't need to post an HJT log.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.