I´ve tried searching for freeBSD running from the CD but haven´t found one except from Brasil. Suggestions?

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

freesBIE is the one my friend had suggested, thanks, I couldn´t remember it. I knew one of you guys would know.

freesBIE is the one my friend had suggested, thanks, I couldn´t remember it. I knew one of you guys would know.

If you run it, let me know how it turns out. I'm a diehard BSD person, but I'm so happy with my Knoppix and Ubuntu LiveCDs I'm not sure if I needed anything else in that arena. If it seems promising though, I might download and burn me a copy...

OK, alc, I´ll keep you posted. However, I´m not sure I´m going to do it soon. Just doing some research. I AM going to do it by the summer, though, but I´m sure I´ll spend way too much time on it and time is a precious commodity at present.

I may not be able to hold out that long, though, I´m anxious to see how I´ll like a really good O/S as opposed to...well, you know...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.