Hello Everyone. I'm New to this forum....
I purchased a toshiba Laptop from a buisness bankrupsy sale. Everything was great all working find until I tried to install the internet. The wireless conection was all found but when I tried to run the install disc for the provider it says please contact the administrator!!!! I tried to delete windows but had the same problem, I have a windows disc to try and install a new copy but of corse I CAN'T.......

Has this notebook had it???

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

please contact the administrator!!! you became the administrator when you bought the laptop! no need to reinstall windows ,to use wireless ,what install disk from the provider you were trying to install .

I tried to delete windows !!!! you cant just delete windows ,you would need to format the harddrive to get rid of windows ,and you would need a winxp cd to reinstall winxp .and some knowledge of computers

I'am new to all this.. I do realise though that the notebook has some sort of code on. It is asking for the Computer administrator code... So I thought I would need some sort of password that the company put on.. If I'am wrong I'am sorry, But I 'am New to this!!!!!

It is asking for the Computer administrator code... So I thought I would need some sort of password that the company put on..

wel lim sorry ,you didn't say in first post that is was looking for a code/password ,just contact admin ,best to take to a pro and have them format and reload winxp for you ! good luck .

Thank-You for your help. I think I will take to a pro!! A little less stressfull that way!!

Again, Thank-You for your help....

Thank-You for your help. I think I will take to a pro!! A little less stressfull that way!!

Again, Thank-You for your help....

Good decision !
your welcome

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.