Hello, I have a microsoft 2003 office disc small business edition upgrade and I am wondering if i can install it in more than one pc (hopefully legally). My friend installed his copy on 12 pcs and they're running fine! please let me know

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

it depend on how many licences you purchased. If your friend bought twelve licences (ie with twelve different product keys) with his business cd then he can install it on twelve pcs legally if not it will still install just it wont be legal (but will still work and provide full functionality with the option to download all updates) just depends on how honest you are and how much you care!!

he had one cd, and i called microsoft today, and just for everyone's info, it can be installed on as many pc's as you want as long as you have an older microsoft works of office app. installed. thanks for replying.

yes that is true as these will have thier individual licence keys which will be vaild (in certian curcumstances) for upgrades!

commented: your post is good, thanx for taking the time to be a good samaritain. +1
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.