indiansoil 0 Newbie Poster

Hi,

I download Visual Studio 2008 Express DVD Image which has all the individual tools that is VB, C#, C++, etc. Well, when I run the setup and select "Vsiaul Basic 2008 Express" from the options/components to install on my PC I get this error message: "vs_setup.msi" was not found. If I install some other component first, for example, C# or Visual Web Express, they will get installed and after installing them I am able to install VB 2008 Ex. But I want to install only VB 2008 Ex so, what should I do? I am downloading the image file once again right now. But I am not sure if it will fix the problem. is there any way to get the individual components' off-line versions? The ones which are available are online versions. When I click the download link I get only a small .exe application and when I run it it requires internet connection and my PC is not connected to internet.

Please check the snapshot:

http://downtown.vc/9BFRR712NEWT/VS2008_-_Error.bmp.html

Thanks,

Dev.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.