Hi
Dear Friends,

I am using Firefox 2.0.0.12 & IE 6. My os is XP SP2.
All my images & graphics on both the Internet Browsers are highly distorted.I have installed my video drivers & then installed without any relief. Photos which i import from my digicam or exist on my hard disc are opening properly without any problem.
Please help my sort out this problem..

Thanks
Vaibhav

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

hello,i guess no ones has posted because its such a weird problem as the images work ok on the drive but not the internet ,i have no solution ,just wanted to say hell and welcome to Daniweb .
is it with all internet images or just some web sites giving you the problem ,

Thanks for giving time.
this is the problem with all websites.

Thanks

it could possible be video driver problem .right click on your desktop go properties /settings and check the color quality make sure its set to high 32 bit . or
right click on mycomputer ,go to properties /hardware/device manager and check for red or yellow ! on the video display

I have tried both already.Resolution as well as colour quality are at their highest level.No probs with video driver.then even i have reinstalled video driver & now i have even formated my windows drive & reinstalled OS but no benefit.

I have tried both already.Resolution as well as colour quality are at their highest level.No probs with video driver.then even i have reinstalled video driver & now i have even formated my windows drive & reinstalled OS but no benefit.

Like i said in my first post ,this is weird problem .and now it get weirder ,after a format it should not be a problem, maybe you could use print screen option key to copy a screen capture of the browser when all looks weird and attach it to you next post ,for a look !

its your isp or modem or adapter problem. i had fixed 2 years ago in dell laptop but sorry now i forgot how i fixed that.

Did you try reinstalling it?
Also in cmd, type, ipconfig /flushdns
maybe it might help!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.