Hey,

I've been workin on a video project for some time where i have audio then create text effects in swish then export em into premiere then exportin both the audio and the video. After exporting them sucessfully when i try to play it in windows media play classic when i tried in winamp it skips a lot of sound none you can see visuals.

[img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y161/lochii/CodecError.jpg[/img]

I have K-lite Codec pack, i tried searchin on internet for codec's, but to be honest i dont know what im lookin for. I tried exportin it as .mov and .avi i need this for my final project in uni.. help me!

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Try usinf vlc media player, its very verstile and ite error messages are clear and to the point.
Or even try it in mplayer 9 or 11, just to check that its not just the classic player giving you grief.

hope that helps

Try usinf vlc media player, its very verstile and ite error messages are clear and to the point.
Or even try it in mplayer 9 or 11, just to check that its not just the classic player giving you grief.

hope that helps

Tried WM11 and i downloaded VLC player no luck nothin happens when u click it VLC comes up but no audio or nothing.. same with WM11...

Try reinstalling k-lite but select lots of stuff during the install.

????? Ill think about it and get back to ya.

no luck damn it,

thx for your help

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.