Except my local disk c, all drives r missing.. wat to do for gettin tat again..

My system is not booting inside, after the windows xp screen comes.. I decided to format my system & inserted the os cd.. Am getting the screen, Setup is inspecting ur hardware configuration, after tat black screen coming.. After tat am not getting anythig.. Am sure that cd is in good condition.. I dont know wat to do.. Pls help regd tis..

By going to gpedit.msc, i made TURN OFF AUTOPLAY to enable state.. I gave TURN OFF AUTO PLAY to all drives.. Now i couldnt able to boot inside, am jus getting windows loadin screen.. Did tat TURN OFF AUTOPLAY made tis problem..

hello everybody I have a very big problem in my computer: This problem occurred in transcendence:
Was showing me bad colors and one of my friends told me that the problem of invida driver you should delete the Invdia driver before you install and start a new install invida driver and i also changed the graphics card and i discovered that the problem of the graphics card is not of invdia driver i m stupid man lol and now i see that
my computer is stops responding with a black screen appears when i start Windows XP
and i dont know what to do Right now and i don't want to loose all my information on my hard drive so i really do not want to format and start all over please i need help ......

hello everybody I have a very big problem in my computer: This problem occurred in transcendence:
Was showing me bad colors and one of my friends told me that the problem of invida driver you should delete the Invdia driver before you install and start a new install invida driver and i also changed the graphics card and i discovered that the problem of the graphics card is not of invdia driver i m stupid man lol and now i see that
my computer is stops responding with a black screen appears when i start Windows XP
and i dont know what to do Right now and i don't want to loose all my information on my hard drive so i really do not want to format and start all over please i need help ......

Hi and welcome to the Daniweb forums :).

==========

Try starting your own thread explaining your problem and I am sure someone will be able to help :).
This thread was started 7 years ago and is long dead.

DELL dimension 9100 Windows XP wont boot up, tried safe mode, safe mode with networking, also tried last know confi that worked all with no luck, don't have a OS Cd, did not come with one, came with a card saying it does not require a OS or driver CD.... what to do?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.