Hi,

This morning I tried to boot a computer in my office but it failed. It stated that the NTLDR is missing and pls boot from CD.

I'm not sure which CD the computer is looking for so is there any other alternatives for me to boot the computer?

Please help.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

NTLDR is missing!
this means that the computer is not seeing you harddrive any more ,could be a corrupt windows install or a bad harddrive ,are you in a small or big office ,do you have an IT department .
this disk its looking for is your windows install disk!

NTLDR is missing!
this means that the computer is not seeing you harddrive any more ,could be a corrupt windows install or a bad harddrive ,are you in a small or big office ,do you have an IT department .
this disk its looking for is your windows install disk!

This is horrible, I insert the only disc I have that my boss gave me and it is actually a recovery disc!

It erase all the data in the computer and what most horrible is that the accounts records are all gone! Is there anyway for me to recall the data?

Please help me!!

This is horrible, I insert the only disc I have that my boss gave me and it is actually a recovery disc!

It erase all the data in the computer and what most horrible is that the accounts records are all gone! Is there anyway for me to recall the data?

Please help me!!

sorry to hear that ,I only told you what disk is was looking for ,not to do a recovery ,had a few other things for you to try first [too late now],and any office computer should be backed up daily .there are data recovery options ,but you will need to take the computer to a good computer repair shop to try and get you data

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.