I am wondering why when I go to save something on an excel 2003 spreadsheet, and then reopen the sheet, it reverts back to the last placed i saved.

For example.....today the last cell I typed in was B25, and then I saved the sheet. When I went to open back up the spreadsheet, it popped up at A15, instead of B25. Shouldn't it have opened up at B25? This is only an issue for one person, and the file is on a shared drive.

Any ideas??

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I am wondering why when I go to save something on an excel 2003 spreadsheet, and then reopen the sheet, it reverts back to the last placed i saved.

For example.....today the last cell I typed in was B25, and then I saved the sheet. When I went to open back up the spreadsheet, it popped up at A15, instead of B25. Shouldn't it have opened up at B25? This is only an issue for one person, and the file is on a shared drive.

Any ideas??

because of shared drive that somebody may change the cells.

hi pace59, i agree with vijayaraja could be somebody else open the file.. why not press ctrl + end to go to the last cell and ctrl + home to go to the first cell.. hmmmm.. must be patient my friend.. little things no need to worry..heheheh.. :) :) ;)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.