UXCore.dll can't find
I was sent some attached pictures and when I tried to open the attachments I got "UXCore.dll could not be found so can not open" I ran RegCure but that did not fix the problem. Do you have any suggestions? Murray

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

http://www.corruptedfilerepair.com/File-Information/UXCore.dll-Windows-Live-Client-UX-Microsoft-Corporation.asp

Just follow this repair link and download the respected file named UXcore.dll...

To download and install a DLL file, you will first need to download the DLL file and register it on your computer.
Steps:

1. Download the DLL file using the download link on this page and save the file to one of the folders as seen in step 3. .EXE files do not need to be manually registered.
2. Backup the old version of the DLL file.
3. Click Start > Run and type in the following command:

Windows 95, 98, or Me:
regsvr32 \windows\system\UXCore.dll

Windows NT or 2000:
regsvr32 \WINNT\system32\UXCore.dll

Windows XP or Vista or Windows 7:
regsvr32 \windows\system32\UXCore.dll

Download File UXCore.dll
EXE (Executable) Files:
Steps:

1. Download the file to a folder on your computer
2. Scan the .EXE file using an Anti-Virus Scanner like AVG or Norton Anti-Virus
3. Run the .EXE file by double-clicking the file

ZIP/RAR Archives:
You will need to uncompress the files in the archive using WinRAR or WinZip first.

FYI : Default Location - c:\program files\windows live\installer\uxcore.dll

Thanks for trying to help but I find your instructions quite ambiguous which means I will probably get myself in trouble if I try to follow them. Would you please rewrite your instruction using a step by step, in order of "to do's" and in point form. In other words, your new instructions if followed one after the other will result in a solution to this problem. Thanks again and I do and will appreciate anything more you can do for me.
Murray

UXCore.dll can't find
I was sent some attached pictures and when I tried to open the attachments I got "UXCore.dll could not be found so can not open" I ran RegCure but that did not fix the problem. Do you have any suggestions? Murray

SInce you haven't given much info i presumed it as an error of windows live and gave the link to download the file (UXcore.dll)...By the way are you referring the error having occurred in the browser or messenger??

Thanks for trying to help but I find your instructions quite ambiguous which means I will probably get myself in trouble if I try to follow them. Would you please rewrite your instruction using a step by step, in order of "to do's" and in point form. In other words, your new instructions if followed one after the other will result in a solution to this problem. Thanks again and I do and will appreciate anything more you can do for me.
Murray

maybe time to take to repair shop ,if you cant follow the simple instruction in post #2

The attachment I was trying to open came in my e-mail, MS Outlook ( not my browser or Messenger). If I save the attachment (photo) to a file and try to open it from that file it works (opens) just fine.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.