Hi,

In my PC i installed audio drivers, but i am not getting sound when i was playing any audio files

Thanks,
Sreein1986

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I posted this in another place but you may find it helpful. Check the audio driver and if necessary either update or go back to the ,previous driver.
See item 2 or 5 as possible ways to solve it. Do you get any sound using a beep or si
miliar. If not then it is driver or electrical problem.

oh dear, sound may not work for various reasons:
1/ The sound board has died or not properly seated or connected;
2/ The software driver for the board may be incorrect (or failed update)
3/ The windows controls for sound may not be set to allow the sound board to work
4/ The sound may be muted on the master sound control (or volume set very low)
5/ finally it is possible some other hardware or software has 'hijacked' the sound system and is not letting the media player use it.

Each of the above has very differing solutions but it should give you a start!

I posted this in another place but you may find it helpful. Check the audio driver and if necessary either update or go back to the ,previous driver.
See item 2 or 5 as possible ways to solve it. Do you get any sound using a beep or si
miliar. If not then it is driver or electrical problem.

oh dear, sound may not work for various reasons:
1/ The sound board has died or not properly seated or connected;
2/ The software driver for the board may be incorrect (or failed update)
3/ The windows controls for sound may not be set to allow the sound board to work
4/ The sound may be muted on the master sound control (or volume set very low)
5/ finally it is possible some other hardware or software has 'hijacked' the sound system and is not letting the media player use it.

Each of the above has very differing solutions but it should give you a start!

Thanks giving to your reply

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.